What Are the Criteria?
Every CSP™ must…
- Maintain membership and subscribe to the Code of Professional Ethics.
- Serve a specific number of clients within a five year period.
- Present a specific number of professional speaking engagements within this same five-year period.
- Submit testimonial letters from clients served.
- Submit professionally prepared promotional materials.
- Receive excellent ratings from past clients on professional performance evaluations.
- Continue education in the professional speaking field through NSA’s many educational programs.
The National Speakers Association (NSA) is the leading organization for those who speak professionally. NSA’s thousands of members include experts in a variety of industries and disciplines, who reach audiences as trainers, educators, humorists, motivators, consultants, authors, and more. Since 1973, NSA has provided resources and education designed to advance the skills, integrity, and value of its members and the speaking profession. The CSP certification is NSA’s indication that you are booking a committed professional who has a history of success with many audiences. Visit NSA’s web site at www.nsaspeaker.org.